You’re way more psychic than you know…
It’s time to play Psychic Games #19 to develop your psychic senses and amazing intuition!
Take a moment to center your body, quiet your mind and go to that child-like place in yourself that houses your imagination and intuition, where judgment is suspended and everything is possible!
With your eyes closed, bring your attention to your body. Plant your feet firmly on the floor. Feel balance and stability in your body. Now notice your breathing. Breathe a little deeper. Notice the rhythm of your breath and ride your inhalations like waves.
Take notice of your mind. Where is it? Is it becoming more quiet and present? Good. Stay there for a minute or so…
Now, with eyes wide, observe the photo. Gaze at the woman in the photo as if you’re remembering her… like her energy seems familiar to you.
With a fluid and open mind, allow the following questions to spark your psychic or intuitive hits about her:
- What’s your first impression of her?
- What story does her face tell? What about her eyes?
- What does her posture say to you?
- Do you like her?
- Can you trust her?
- What feelings or emotions do you have about her?
- Where do you suppose she’s from? What time period?
- What does she do to occupy her time?
- Do you get any images or objects showing up?
- What surrounds her?
- Who surrounds her?
- What would she say to you if you had a conversation with her?
- Daydream, imagine, or just be where she is. What’s going on? Do you get any names? Places?
Close your eyes again and receive any other bits of information, visions, thoughts, impressions, sounds, or smells. Simply allow this information to enter your body, your mind.
Record Your Intuitive Impressions
In your journal, write down the impressions, feeling, and/or visuals you receive, no matter what comes up. Just go with it and have fun! It is a game after all.
As you’re journaling and putting your consciousness into recording your impressions, even more information will likely come through. You just might surprise yourself.