It’s been a minute since my last soulcast. I’m rested and feeling more aligned, so it’s time for me to get back to the work I love! I want to share my story with you, not for sympathy, but for the teachable moments that peppered my experience.
Being an empath is a double edged sword. I’m typically on the light side of it, but over the last few months, I faced the dark side like I’ve never faced before. I’m healing and grateful for all the lessons and the internal shifts that continue to happen. Maybe my story can help you somehow.
I didn’t get through it alone! These are a few of the wise and insightful resources I leaned on:
- Sober Sis: https://www.sobersis.com/ss-home
- Jay Shetty On Purpose Podcast: https://jayshetty.me/podcast/
- Jay Shetty “Think Like a Monk” book on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3olkciy
- FitMind Podcast: https://www.fitmind.co/
- Mind Your Business with James Wedmore Podcast: https://www.mindyourbusinesspodcast.com/
Resources I didn’t mention, but recommend:
- I Am Sober App: https://iamsober.com/
- CHILL The F*CK OUT by Apothekary: http://apothekary.refr.cc/charlenemurphy (this on is a referral link)
Resources I’m most grateful for:
- My friends! (But I won’t share their personal info=)