What does 2022 have in store for you?
Out with the old and in with the new! (Yes, please!) This Tarot reading is a perfect way to bring in the new year with confidence and clarity.
This twelve-card New Year Tarot Spread acknowledges the energies that are leaving your life and the new energies that are coming in. It offers insight into what you can expect and prepare for in the main areas of your life: love, career, health, spiritual and personal development. It looks at the lessons to be learned, the challenges and the opportunities that lie ahead, and where to focus for manifesting your best possible outcomes.
2022 New Year Tarot Reading Spread
1. The previous year in summary
2. Your lessons & blessings from last year
3. Your dreams and desires for this year
4. What you need to develop or improve to manifest your desires
5. What may stand in the way of reaching your aspirations and what you need to release
6. Your relationships and emotional wellbeing in the coming year
7. Your career, work, and finances
8. Your health and physical wellbeing
9. Your spiritual energy and inner fulfillment
10. What you most need to focus on for the year ahead – Your Card of the Year
11. How to align with your life purpose more fully this year
12. A message from your Higher Self for the new year
And of course, during your reading, I’ll share my intuitive hits and insights with you as well!
Your self-investment: $197
For this in-depth reading, we’re going to need more time! This session can run up to 90 minutes. We can meet by phone or Zoom. You’ll have plenty of time to ask questions. You’ll also receive a printable pdf of your Tarot spread, so you can meditate on it at your leisure any time.
Here’s to creating your best year yet! It’s time…
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”Marianne Williamson